The sibling relationship can sometimes be a little strained, especially in a homeschool setting where they are with each other all day.
Here are some ideas to challenge and inspire your kids to be a little more kind to each other every day.
Don't forget to grab the free printable at the bottom of the list so that you can keep the list close at hand or display it on the fridge!
- Read a story to your sibling
- Help your sibling tidy their room
- Let your sibling go first
- Make your sibling's bed
- Say please and thank you to each other
- Play a favorite game with your sibling
- Complete one of your sibling's chores (or more!)
- Help with your sibling's schoolwork
- Put your sibling's toys away
- Complete a puzzle together
- Tell your sibling a few jokes to make them giggle
- Hug your sibling!
- Listen while your sibling tells you a story, or about their day, or anything else they’d like to tell you!
- Be patient with each other!
- Make a snack for your sibling
- Give your sibling a heartfelt compliment
- Let your sibling choose what to watch on TV
- Draw and/or color your sibling a special picture
- Say a prayer for your sibling
- Take your sibling exploring the back yard
- Tell your sibling 3 reasons why they’re special
- Do a craft together
- Talk out problems together
- Try to see things from their perspective, play the empathy game (found here)
Don't forget to grab your free printable!
Today's post is part of my Random Acts of Kindness Every Day Series. If you've missed a segment, you can find them all here.
Do you have an idea that's not included here? Please tell us about it in the comments!
This post may contain some affiliate links for your convenience, which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission. This helps me keep my blog up and running without costing you a penny more! Click here to read my full disclosure policy.