When I first read the vintage book The Boy Christian I knew that it was a wonderful Bible study for young men that had been forgotten over time. I had to make sure that it was available for young men of today to access and use.
Originally published in 1899, this no-frills study addresses timeless issues young men face in their Christian walk. Things such as:
- Understanding what belief is, why it's important, and the results of believing.
- How to know that you are saved, beyond any doubt.
- The importance of getting rid of sinful habits and how to replace them with good habits.
- Characteristics of a heroic Christian - courage, endurance, perseverance, self-sacrifice, self-control, and love.
- Learning to pray, and not just how, but also where and why.
- The importance of daily Bible study, prayer, obedience, and serving others.
- and so much more!
The original text has been updated with modern language and reformatted into an easy to use workbook.
There are thirteen weeks of thought-provoking, cut to the chase, Scripture-based studies to help develop a habit of daily study in God's Word.
Here's a sneak peak.
Today ONLY, July 14th, you can get a copy of Sons in God's Family FREE! But hurry, this offer ends at midnight EST on July 14th!