Do you want your children to read wholesome books filled with inspiring characters worthy of emulating?
Do you worry about what your children are reading and feel like you need to preview their books (especially older kids), but you just can't find the time?
If so, then you'll want to join me over the next two weeks as I bring you ten days of reading suggestions for all age levels that contain character building messages and high moral value.
For years I struggled with trying to find good wholesome literature for my children to read. There are so many junk books on the shelves these days that it's difficult to locate books that contain uplifting messages and character lessons that challenge and inspire children.
I promise they exist! You just have to dig a bit to find them.
In this series, I'll be sharing some of the books that we have enjoyed over the years. These are books that you don't have to worry about your children running into questionable scenarios, characters with bad attitudes, or unwholesome content.
In This Series
- 25 Wholesome Picture Books for Your Family (with free summer reading list printable)
- 30 Wholesome Books for Elementary Kids (with free printable vocabulary journal)
- 30 Wholesome Books for Middle Schoolers (with free printable bookmarks)
- Summer Reading Round-Up (with free printable reading log)
- Time-Traveling Summer Reader
- 30 Wholesome Books for High Schoolers
- Travel the World without Leaving Your Couch
- 15 Wholesome Series Books for Young Readers
- Celebrate Your Summer Reading
I've also teamed up with 23 other amazing moms & bloggers who are dedicated to bringing you 10 days of fabulous content to help make homeschooling, raising kids, and homemaking just a little easier. Be sure to visit them all!